1.Uses of cookies
The latter are likely to be installed in your device subject to the choices and options that you have selected or may select at any time in accordance with this Cookie Use and Management Policy.
2.What is the purpose of this Cookie Use and Management Policy?
3.What are cookies?
There are different types of cookies:
- the session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site concerned ;
- persistent (or permanent) cookies which remain on your device until expiry of their shelf life or until you remove them using your browser.
The main purposes of the cookies used are:
- counting visitors and identifying how they use websites;
- counting and differentiating visits;
- adjusting the display according to your preferences and characteristics of your device;
- identifying the website or search engine through which you arrived to our sites;
- managing and tracking your choice of cookies;
- managing user sessions and the features of your browser.
- carrying out analyses and statistics in terms of visitors and usage, navigation, and measurements of websites’ traffic and various spaces in view of their improvement.
- showing advertisement adapted to your interest.
5.Information on the sites
Rejection of such cookies can be variously performed as defined below.
The user’s browser can be set so as to accept or decline cookies prior to their installation on a case-by-case basis. In addition, the user can also regularly delete cookies from its terminal via its browser.
For the management of cookies and user’s choice, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the Help menu on the browser used, while enabling to specify user’s choice in terms of cookies. For example:
- For Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/ja-jp/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™ : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- For Chrome™:https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing?hl=en
- For Firefox™ :https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- For Opera™:https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
As a result of the foregoing, saving a cookie in your terminal depends essentially on your will, you can express and change it at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by your browsing software.
If your browser is set to accept cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in pages and content you consulted can be stored temporarily in a space dedicated to your terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
Be sure to set up all of the browsers of your different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers...).
6.Management of advertising cookies
Beware of the fact that your wishes can only be taken into account through a cookie. Hence if you delete all cookies saved in your terminal (via your browser), we or our service providers will not be able to know that you have chosen this option.